- This event has passed.
Patio Reopening! (Click for Policies & Info)
July 10 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
The Heart Distillery’s Patio Will Open July 10th for Cocktails!
We will be opening our patio for guests to enjoy our spirits with a limited cocktail menu. Guests will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Patio Seating Business Hours:
Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Our first priority is the safety of YOU and our employees, so we are asking that you please thoroughly read our policies (listed below) before visiting us!
You Must READ and AGREE to abide by these policies!
- Masks must be worn at all times except when you are seated at your table
- Ages 21+ only, no exceptions
- No outside food or drink allowed (except water)
- Maximum of 8 people per group, no exceptions – This is State Order
- Groups must practice social distancing (6ft from other groups/patrons)
- No pets allowed at The Heart Distillery.
- No parties/decorations (streamers, confetti, cupcakes, balloons, party favors, etc.)
- Your group will be checked in and ID’d at the door. Please make sure everyone brings a valid ID.
Many of these policies in place are in accordance with Colorado State’s Guidance for Reopening of Restaurants and Food Services.
Our listed policies are subject to change – please read the policies each time you plan on visiting us, as something may have changed.
If at any time during your visit anyone in your group chooses not to adhere to our policies, they will be asked to leave.
Know Before you Go
- Weather/Sun: Our seating is outdoors only. There will be no indoor seating at this time, so please plan for the heat/weather! While we do have some covered seating, some of our seating is uncovered. As the sun moves across the sky, your table may no longer be shaded and you may be sitting in the sun. We recommend bringing sunscreen and a small personal umbrella (do NOT bring a large shade umbrella, it will not be permitted)
- Food Trucks: Look at the food truck options on your visiting date so you are ready to order once you arrive. Our food trucks cook orders as they are received, and it may take a short while to get your food. Please consider we are trying to limit groups to 1.5 hours each visit, regardless of how long it takes to get food. Bedrock BBQ Menu | Chaulkboard Gourmet Express Menu
- Be Kind: Please be considerate to other guests – we are trying to allow as many people to come enjoy a cocktail on our patio as safely possible at this time. We will be trying to limit groups’ visits to 1.5 hours.